- How to make structured documents using paragraph formatting styles
- How to apply paragraph styles to someone else’s Word document with minimal impact on page formatting and layout
- Setting the document language and other properties
- Using the Word to PDF macro; Accessibility checkpoints
- Using the Touch Up Reading Order tool; setting tab order
Monday, March 31, 2014
WAWG meeting, Tuesday, April 1, 1-2, 100 N. Hatcher Classroom
Making Word and PDF Documents Accessible
Not only are we responsible for making our HTML accessible, we must also ensure that our PDF documents can be accessed by those using assistive technology. Ruth Shamrajwill demonstrate making MSWord and PDF documents compliant with Section 508 standards and pass the Adobe Acrobat Accessibility Checker.
Shewill cover the following topics:
Hope you can make it!